Dell FMX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dell FMX

FMX Team's Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your weekend stories

Go down 
+2
nikkie
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Your weekend stories Empty
PostSubject: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 5:19 pm

So boring!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://teamfmx.coolbb.net
nikkie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 7:35 am

i agree...
Back to top Go down
evajoy_atibula

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 12:07 pm

go boy watching to make your weekend exciting. hehehe.

what the?!@#$%^
Back to top Go down
netix

netix

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 12:54 am

im pretty sure some of the girls did that....
Back to top Go down
nikkie

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 7:06 am

hahai... tl, u mean u do that?hehehe
oooii issue...hehehe
Back to top Go down
reichen_seers

reichen_seers

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:42 am

coolness is happening, with all the birds chirping, my weekend was shinning, as i laid happily on my bed, sleeping... hehehe
Back to top Go down
netix

netix

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:45 am

i had a bright idea! let's co-team build with another team, that way, we'll get more fun out of the trip... just a suggestion (ok, maybe it's not so bright...)
Back to top Go down
nikkie

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 1:05 am

hope we'l have fun on team building.....Sad
Back to top Go down
zel

zel

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 7:30 am

i played a doting ate to my kid cousins every weekend...that's the other side of me. i make desserts, finger-foods and goodies. sometimes, you would see me window shopping with my 1-year old cousin (karay-karay man daw nanay). i love kids probably because i'm the only child (so sad) and i am the eldest cousin for both side. i envy you guys who have siblings so love them...
Back to top Go down
http://nazel2139.fotopic.net
zel

zel

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 7:31 am

(EDITED VERSION hehehe)

i play a doting ate to my kid cousins every weekend...that's the other side of me. i make desserts, finger-foods and goodies. sometimes, you would see me window shopping with my 1-year old cousin (karay-karay man daw nanay). i love kids probably because i'm the only child (so sad) and i am the eldest cousin for both side. i envy you guys who have siblings so love them...
Back to top Go down
zel

zel

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 7:32 am

let's make our teambuilding day, a day to remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your weekend stories   Your weekend stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your weekend stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dell FMX :: IceBreaker-
Jump to: