Dell FMX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dell FMX

FMX Team's Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

whats your motivation?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikkie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-01

whats your motivation? Empty
PostSubject: whats your motivation?   whats your motivation? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 1:48 am

hey guys... remmbr ur reasn y u aplyd 4 for TP?...i do,
i wntd to climb to a highr position (not that position ur thinkg hehehe) rly im serious this time...iv alwez wanted to b a tl.. iv alwez wanted to b that persn hu motivates their agents,direct them to choose their career path, b the reasn y agents have gud performance (on the call floor k?), excels and have them climb the ladder of success aswell. but smtyms u tend 2 4get about it.. u tend 2 loose that motivation....u slack, i slack..u can rly tell f ur doing gud with ur job or not ryt? il will show on ur call.. on ur metrics... how do u get passion back?
Back to top Go down
zel

zel

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: what motivates me?   whats your motivation? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 5:50 am

money to a certain extent
praise, compliments, external validation
(sigh) food sometimes
immediate satisfaction
because its what you’re supposed to do
avoiding negative reactions
to a lesser extent personal satisfaction, a job well done

I can tell I look for ways to be publicly admired, to win in competitive situations, to be in a position of authority, or to be wealthy. In addition, I am also motivated by aspects of stability, connection, experience, and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://nazel2139.fotopic.net
ej

ej

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: whats your motivation?   whats your motivation? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:20 am

Trahimur omnes studio laudis, zel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your motivation?   whats your motivation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your motivation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dell FMX :: IceBreaker-
Jump to: