Dell FMX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dell FMX

FMX Team's Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Calls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-11

My Calls Empty
PostSubject: My Calls   My Calls Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 5:18 am

I only had 1 call today.. huhuhu. Good thing it was a valid one... hayyy.... Bout you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://teamfmx.coolbb.net
ej

ej

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-11-13

My Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Calls   My Calls Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:11 pm

i had a call yesterday that went for more than 2 hours of troubleshooting. the problem at first was she can't print cause there was a communication problem with her printer and PC. she is using a USB cable. looked it up with DSN using the communication failure cannot print/fax decision tree. after we solved the communication problem, we still can't print so we went on with the troubleshooting. the customer was already frustrated but i try to pretend that she's not (hehehe). and she was with her boyfriend (i think), and they were taking turns in talking with me. however, when we were in the middle of the t/s she got disconnected. so i called her back. when she answered the phone she was like: "hello? hello?" the when she recognized my voice she said: "EJ!!!!!!". it was very funny. hehehe.... then we went on with the t/s. to make the story short, we solved the issue by changing the system USB mode from 2.0 to 1.1. during the almost 2 hours and a half of t/s i forgot to take the break and i also forgot that i needed a bio-break. good thing i didn't wet my pants. i could've been REALLY embarrasing. hahahaha....

PS.
while i was attemting the callback, she called us again using another phone. and another agent (Romela) from Red's team (i think) got it. she said we got disconnected and hung up when i finally reached her. hehehe..... and the call ended at 8:45 which started at 6:30 (i think) lol!
Back to top Go down
CM

Number of posts : 15

My Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Calls   My Calls Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 6:30 am

Wow! Way to go EJ! Good thing you were able to solve the problem. Based on experience, you really have to show to the customers that you won't hang up the call until issue is resolved. And we should all focus in helping them with all our heart and resources. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
nikkie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-01

My Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Calls   My Calls Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 7:39 am

ej...u sed u solved the issue by changing the system USB mode from 2.0 to 1.1.... hw do u do that?
Back to top Go down
zel

zel

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-29

My Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Calls   My Calls Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 8:01 am

yeah ej, how'd you do that? teach us please....
Back to top Go down
http://nazel2139.fotopic.net
ej

ej

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-11-13

My Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Calls   My Calls Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 8:05 am

i forgot it already. Embarassed but i'll look it up for you guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77

My Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Calls   My Calls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 12:13 am

Please post it on Common troubleshooting EJ. Thanks... And guys! You could look it up in google and DSN. We don't want to be spoon-fed right?
Back to top Go down
http://teamfmx.coolbb.net
Sponsored content

My Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Calls   My Calls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Calls
Page 1 of 1